2.29.2012

Hey, guys, I promise I'm still here! I've had some computer issues but will have things up and running again very soon. It's been nice having time to actually finish some projects this week. I can't wait to share them with you!

In the meantime, my friend Holly from Down to Earth Style has been nominated to win the Apartment Therapy's 2012 Homies Award. If you've never checked out Down to Earth Style, you should! Holly is a designer with fabulous taste! I love every project she does!

Here are some pictures of her home.



If you like what you see, please go here and sign up to vote. 
I'm so happy that Holly will be here this Friday for Drab2Fab! Please be sure to stop in then to check it out!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Holly! Happy to see you back- love that Down to Earth Style's Style! Her place looks amazing! Off to check her out now! Thanks- have a great night! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love it! I want to slipcover my sofa and loveseat so badly, but with a lab in the house, I'm not sure it would stay whitefor long. I really like the white beadboard as well - exquisite!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I can't wait to read it! :0)